We often travel around New Zealand to different events where we bring our Te Reo Singalong books to life. We dress up in costumes and use props and puppets to make the show really entertaining. One of the best parts of each show is when we ask a teacher to participate – usually pretending to ride the pink bike in our vehicles book, Me Haere. It’s always a big surprise to their children to see a teacher in the show! We always thoroughly enjoy meeting the wonderful teachers and children who are so enthusiastic about seeing us bring our Te Reo Singalong books to life. Many children sit patiently and watch as we set up our show, ready for the performance. My favourite comment at one of our recent events was when one little boy, who was so excited about the prospect of what was to come, shouted “I can’t believe it!!!”
- Speaking engagement with Mainly Music
- NZSL Week – release of the free videos of our four books in NZ sign language
- Pronunciation workshop in Panmure
- Langsem Conference in Hamilton
- Māori Principals’ conference in Napier
- Yeah Baby Childspace conference in Auckland
- Matariki shows throughout Waikato
Watch this space for news of our monthly competitions.
You could win free books!