Daily Teaching Planner for ECE Teachers Pipiri 2023 – Haratua 2024
$20.00 – $30.00 incl GST
This new planner incorporates weekly te reo Māori prompts based on our Te Reo Singalong books, and introduces aspects of the Māori lunar calendar by starting with the month of Pipiri.
Get your print book, PDF or Interactive PDF today!
*PDF – a PDF version which can be printed at home.
**Interactive PDF – a PDF version which you can type into and save. This is not set up for home printing.
See below for bulk orders.
Take a look inside
Below are the links to the pronunciation guide the planner. It includes:
– the name of the focus book of the week
– the phrase of the week
– the key question/sentence of the week
– the whakataukī of the week.
You can also download the audio from Soundcloud. DOWNLOAD AUDIO
Scroll further down this page to see a video of Sharon showing the inside of the planner.
The planner includes
- weekly phrase, sentence and whakataukī
- maramataka background information
- yearly and monthly planning space
- information special days, weeks and months
- notes pages
- ece documents
- te reo Māori help for karakia, praise and introductions
BULK ORDERS: If you would like to place a bulk order for 5 or more planners, please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
- Centre / School name
- Centre / School address
- Number of planners
- First name, last name, and email address for each teacher who needs a download link.
Bulk purchase discount:
- 5 – 20 planners: 10% off retail price
- 21 or more planners: 15 % off retail price
ADDITIONAL SPECIAL RESOURCES FOR THOSE WHO BOUGHT THE PLANNER
This year we created short video clips for the NZSL translations of each book title. You can access them all via the lilnk below or use the QR codes in the book to access each individually.
For more information, feel free to contact us on email@example.com
- Are the phrase of the week, key sentences and whakataukī new ones or the same as the 2022/2023 planner?
Most of the phrases and whakataukī are new, with some minor repetition where new options weren’t possible.
The main repeats are with key sentences because they are from the book and the books mainly have only one or two key sentences.