E hia ngā moe?
(How many sleeps?)
$24.99 incl GST
Includes free 10 piece Christmas tree magnet game. This will be a great addition to your Christmas build up. It can be used alongside our Christmas book and CD, or as a simple puzzle for children to piece together on a magnetic board or fridge. View the magnets being demonstrated by Sharon on YouTube – A race to the top fo the Christmas tree.
Most teachers and children can count a few numbers in te reo Māori. But how many can use those numbers in sentences? This Christmas countdown book includes easy sentence structures that are useful all year round. And it’s a great way to practise counting in te reo as well! The illustrations feature a family getting ready for Christmas at the beach – a nice Kiwi touch that many children can relate to.
Take a look inside
- Repetitive sentence structure: “E hia ngā ….?” (How many ….?)
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Me kaute ngā …..” (Let’s count the …..)
- Vocabulary for numbers and Christmas items
- Singalong CD which turns the book into a catchy song
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Picture glossary
- Guitar chords
What others say about E hia ngā moe?: