Take a look inside
This book illustrates the problem of the rubbish in our oceans, and how it affects the sea creatures. It’s the first of two books about caring for the environment.
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Nā wai ēnei?” (Who do these belong to?)
- Vocabulary for the names of sea creatures
- Singalong CD or audio download which turns the book into a beautiful song
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Diagram explaining how rubbish reaches the ocean
- Guitar chords