Ngā Atua Māori
(The Māori Gods)
$24.99 incl GST
This book connects the Māori gods with children as guardians of the environment, using beautiful illustrations and a captivating song. We’re sure it will soon be a favourite with children and teachers.
Listen to an excerpt from the song
Take a look inside
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Ko wai au? Ko wai koe? Ko wai ia?” (Who am I? Who are you? Who is he/she?)
- Names of atua Māori and their area of the environment
- Singalong CD which turns the book into a catchy song
- Song available for download at www.soundcloud.com/tereosingalong
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Guitar chords