$24.99 incl GST
Children and pets go well together – even when you are photographing them – and this book proves it! The photographs of five children with their pets appeal to other children who love looking after their pets. The children introduce their pet and explain how they care for it. On the last page, a boy in a wheelchair introduces his pet dog and explains how it cares for him too.
Take a look inside
- Repetitive sentence structure: “He…. taku mōkai.” (My pet is a ……)
- Repetitive sentence structure: “Ko ….. tana ingoa.” (His name is …..)
- Vocabulary for introducing pets and looking after them
- Singalong CD which turns the book into a catchy song
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Picture glossary
- Guitar chords
What others say about Taku Mōkai: