$24.99 incl GST
Join in the fun and make up your own actions to this book about shapes and body parts. A boy makes a triangle with his arms. A girl makes a diamond with her legs. At the end, all the friends make a circle. The gorgeous illustrations on the right hand pages give the children the chance to search for more shapes when the song is over. This book gives children and teachers plenty of opportunity for language development.
Take a look inside
- Repetitive sentence structure: “He ….. t(ōku) …” (My … make a ….)
- Vocabulary for shapes and body parts.
- Singalong CD which turns the book into a catchy song
- English translation
- List of activity ideas to make this much more than a fun book to do on the mat!
- Glossary of shapes used in the book
- Guitar chords